2017 Palouse Basin Water Summit
2017 Summit theme: Imagine a Day Without Water
Thursday, October 19, 2017
4:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Schweitzer Event Center
1825 Schweitzer Drive
Keynote speaker Patricia MulroySenior Fellow, Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Appetizers & no host bar
- Annual State of the Basin / Palouse Basin Aquifer Committee Annual Pumping Report (Korey Woodley)
- Palouse Basin Water Supply Alternatives final report (Ben Floyd)
- Release of the new Moscow and Pullman Wisescape Guidebook
- Raffle for low-flow toilet and individual wisescapingR plan
- Please Join Us! Free and Open to All!
If you plan to attend the 2017 water summit, please let us know!
[ previous summits: 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 ]
Palouse Basin Water Summit ~ 208-883-7114